Thursday 22 September 2011

Wet 'n Wild Tangled In My Web

Hello! This is a black glitter for the On The Prowl Wet 'n Wild Halloween collection, Tangled In My Web.

I just bought a bottle of Who The Shrek Are You? from the OPI Shrek collection and it is a fantastic halloween color, so I decided to try it over that and over OPI Flit A Bit orange. If you guys want to see it over any other colors just ask and I'll try my best!

This is Wet 'n Wild Tangled In My Web over Who The Shrek Are You.




I gotta say I absolutely LOOOVE both of these. Who The Shrek is such a pretty green on my skin tone, and Tangled looks so cute over everything. I love black glitter!

This is Tangled over OPI Flit A Bit




Cute! Great halloween polish but really just a good all around polish!

1 comment:

  1. Homeschooling is not easy but it can be very rewarding. If you do take the plunge, play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...