Wednesday 6 July 2011

Update!

Hello all,

I've been MIA for a bit because I've been moving; I was living with my boyfriend in Newfoundland for a bit until I had to come back home to do summer courses. So I'm a little bummed to be away from him :(

I had my first day of class monday - its 4 hours every day, and the prof said you should be working two hours for every one you spend in class. If you do the math that's 4 hours of class, then 8 hours of studying, every single day.

Soooo... it's going to be horrible haha. What does this mean for you? If I'm not around very often, that's the reason. I promise I will try my best to post as often as possible and I will have my free time back in 6 weeks.

Anyhow, I just wanted to explain why I've been missing and why I might be busier than usual. Thanks for your support and keep an eye on me! I'll most likely be posting on the weekends, maybe twice a week.

1 comment:

  1. But I just found your blog ... I guess I'll try to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...