Monday 16 May 2011

Hello World!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my nail blog. My name is Nina, and nails are a big passion (read: obsession) of mine. I'm hoping to deliver some interesting nail designs and feature great nail polishes and combos on this blog. I have an olive skin tone which tends to suit some colors and definitely not suit others. For those of you with olive-toned skin like myself who want to know what nail colors look like on this tone, this is the blog to follow!

I am hoping I'll be able to update every few days most of the time, although during intense school times I may have to post less often. For those of you addicted to nails like I am, regular updates are important and I'll try to post as often as I can!

I don't have an actual camera right now - I have to use my boyfriend's iPhone 4 to take pictures, and my iPhone 3G the times when he's not around hahah. This means for a short while some of the pictures may not be of the best quality or may be taken in the best light, but I am hoping that I will be getting a good camera in the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by, and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...